How do you make mary berry treacle tart great british bake off
Basic Ingredients for mary berry treacle tart great british bake off
- 200 g aromatic flour
- 75 grams Butter
- 40 g Castor Sugar
- Drinking water as needed
- 200 ml Treacle
- 50 ml Fresh cream
- 50 g Almond powder
- 3 Bread pieces, crumbed
- 1 Whole Egg
How to make mary berry treacle tart great british bake off
- In a bowl include elegant flour, butter, castor sugar, water and simmer it into a soup.
- Maintain it aside to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Move the dough out, tap it on a working table.
- Have a section of the dough and then roll it into 1cm thickness.
- Transfer it to a tart mold, press on it attentively on all sides, and ensure the thickness is even.
- With all the assistance of the sharp knife cut of most of the added advantages.
- Keep it within a refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Line the sour using butter paper and then match it with grains.
- Move out the rice along with our sour foundation is ready.
- Fill it with all the treacle filling, disperse it evenly.
- Bake it for 1 2 minutes 200°C.
- After it’s done baking, then just take it out permit it to rest for 10 minutes.
Heat a boat, including treacle, fresh lotion, almond powder, then bread wedges, give it a mixture, and then pull the plug on the flame.
Transfer into a bowl allows it to cool down.
Add salt, egg, give a great mix, and keep it away.