dijon chicken recipe
Basic ingredients for dijon chicken recipe
- 2 Skinless, boneless chicken breast salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) coconut oil
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) chicken broth
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried tarragon
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) + 1 tsp (5 ml) heavy cream
- 1 bunch of asparagus trimmed
- 2 tsp (10 ml) olive oil salt and pepper to taste
How to make dijon chicken recipe
- To make 2 chicken cutlets, butterfly the chicken breast. Heat coconut oil in a non-stick skillet to melt and heat. Now Use a meat tenderizer or rolling pin to pound the wax paper onto the top.
- Salt and pepper to season one side. Heat the oil in a large skillet. Place the chicken breasts on it and cook until golden brown. While the chicken breasts are cooking, wash and trim asparagus. Pat dry.
- Now Flip the chicken and cook on the opposite side. In a large stainless steel skillet, heat olive oil until hot. Add asparagus to the pan and sautee. To ensure that the pan is evenly charred on all sides, shake it occasionally.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate once it is cooked. Add chicken broth to the pan. Mix in mustard and tarragon. Reduce heat to a simmer. Add heavy cream. Sauce over the chicken, and serve it with the asparagus.