diabetic cake recipes
Basic ingredients for diabetic cake recipes
- Flour – You can use cake flour or Almond Flour
- Baking Powder
- Salt Splenda
- 3 sticks of unsalted butter at room temp
- 5 large eggs
- Sour cream: use light or regular sour milk
- Optional cake Glaze:reduced-fat milk Vanilla extract
How to make diabetic cake recipes
- First of all, In a large bowl, combine 3 cups flour, 1/4 teaspoon baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Mix all ingredients.
- Put aside 3 sticks of unsalted butter (room temp), and 3 cups of Splenda low-calorie sweetener. Mix on high speed for four minutes. Scrape the bowl. Next, add 5 large eggs (room temp), one at a while beating on medium speed.
- Add 1 tablespoon vanilla extract. Now Mix for one minute on medium speed or until well combined. Mix 1/4 cup flour mixture with 1/4 cup sour cream mixture (Room temp). Mix at medium speed until well combined. This process should be repeated three times.
- Spray your bundt pan using the non-stick baking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Put your Pound cake batter in a bundt pan. Use a spoon to spread the batter as evenly as possible. Bake for one hour in a 350° oven. Bake for 1 hour.
- Optional cake glaze: 1 1/4 cup Splenda, 2 tablespoons reduced-fat milk (2%), 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (melted), 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir until all ingredients are combined. Sprinkle icing on your pound cake. Cut in enjoy