Let me show you how to make this delicious Coronation chicken that goes great with salads, sandwiches, wraps, picnics, and parties. It’s just great summer food!
It’s cooked chicken in a curry-spiced mayo-based sauce with mangoes, sultanas, and apricots for sweetness. Trust me, it’s heavenly.
Basic ingredients for mary berry cornation chicken
- Mayonnaise, 7 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt (or crème fraiche for a creamier taste)
- 1-12 tbsp madras curry powder
- Cinnamon ground to 1/8 tsp
- Salt, 1/8 tsp
- White pepper, 1/8 tsp
- Mango chutney, 3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons of sultanas
- Finely chop 3 dried apricots
- Cooked chicken breast, roughly chopped, 500g
- A tbsp of toasted almond flakes
How to make mary berry cornation chicken
- Mix the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, curry powder, cinnamon, salt, pepper, mango chutney, sultanas, and apricots in a bowl.
- Stir in the chopped chicken to coat it.
- Serve as part of a salad or sandwich and top with flakes of almonds.