mediterranean chicken recipe
Basic ingredients for mediterranean chicken recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large chicken thighs
- Salt (to your taste)
- PROVENCAL BARB TO COOK –2 cups water – 1/2 can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 of a zucchini and 1/8 of an onion
- Mixed of red, orange, and yellow bell pepper. You can use all the vegetables in your refrigerator, they don’t have to be the same. 🙂
How to make mediterranean chicken recipe
- Brown the chicken thighs in olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add the PROVENCAL bar to Cook and 2 cups of water.
- Add the diced tomatoes, all the vegetables, and the chicken.
- Add the chicken back to the pan.
- Use a spoon to spread some sauce over the chicken.
- Let it cook covered for 15 minutes.