chicken and mushroom bake
Basic ingredients for chicken and mushroom bake
- Oil 1 TBSP
- Butter 2 TBSP
- Garlic Cloves 2, finely chopped
- Chicken Breast 1/2 KG
- Salt to taste
- Pepper 2 TSP Sweetcorn Small Tin/198G
- Veg Oxo Cubes 2
- Thyme 1 TSP
- Chestnut Mushrooms & 2 Punnets/600G
- Plain Flour 2 320G is a ready-rolled puff pastry 320G.
How to make chicken and mushroom bake
- Preheat oven to 200C/Gas Mark 5.
- Heat oil and butter in a large saucepan. Then add 2 cloves of garlic. Cook the chicken for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Add the sweetcorn, oxo cubes, and mixed herbs. After this, Allow the mushrooms to cook for five minutes. Add the plain flour and paprika powder. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and balsamic vinaigrette. As I like my peppery, I added 1 TSP more pepper.
- Now you can fill the pie with the filling. Now fill half of the pie plate with the filling. Then, place the pastry on top. I used pre-rolled puff pastry. To ensure that the pie cooks evenly, fold in the edges and poke some holes. The egg wash should be applied. Place the pie in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until it is golden brown.