Basic ingredients for chocolate tartlets
- Unsalted butter 40g
- Icing sugar/confectioners sugar 40g
- Egg 30g
- Cake flour/soft/weak/low protein flour 100g
- Filling ingredients: Unsalted butter 30g
- Sugar 40g
- 1 egg
- milk 50g
- cake flour / soft flour/ weak flour/ low protein flour 20g
- Baking powder 2g
- Custard powder 5g
How to make chocolate tartlets
- Combine the butter and r and icing sugar, then add the egg. Finally, add the flour. Now Place the dough in a cling wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator. After this, the dough has been chilled, and roll it into small balls.
- Press the mold to form the shape. Bake the tart base for 20 minutes at 180°C heat.
- Filling: Desiccated coconut/shredded coconut 80g. Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a bowl. PS: To help the tarts come out of their molds, you can add layered butter to the molds.