chocolate cake all in one
Basic Ingredients for chocolate cake all in one
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
- Cocoa powder, 1/2 cup
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Baking powder, 1 cup
- Baking soda,1/2 tsp
- salt,1/4 tsp
- egg, 1/4 cup buttermilk, and 1/2 cup vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup warm water.
How to make chocolate cake all in one
- First of all, Pre-heat your oven to 350°F. Butter cake rounds. Mix sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add buttermilk, eggs, warm water, and oil. Combine all ingredients until well combined.
- Fill the pan with the cake batter.
- After this, Bake the cake for 30 to 35 minutes at 350 F/180 C until it passes the toothpick test.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then remove the cakes from the pans and let them cool completely.