chocolate and walnut brownies recipe
Basic ingredients for chocolate and walnut brownies recipe
- All-purpose flour 200 grams
- Cocoa powder, 125g
- Walnuts, 80g
- Melted dark chocolate 250 grams
- Coffee powder 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Cocoa pulver 1 tablespoon
- Eggs 6 Pulsed
- sugar 120 grams
- Powdered brown Sugar 150g
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Butter 150 grams
How to make chocolate and walnut brownies recipe
- Mix 200g all-purpose flour, 125g cocoa powder, and 80g walnuts in a bowl. Keep aside.
- Mix 250g melted dark chocolate with 1 1/2 teaspoons of coffee powder and 1 tablespoon cocoa powder in a separate bowl. Keep aside.
- Add 6 eggs to another bowl and mix it well.
- Mix it with 120g powdered sugar, 150g powdered brown sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- Mix 150g butter with the mixture.
- Mix the chocolate mixture with the water and stir it in.
- Mix the flour mixture with water and stir it to form a thick batter.
- Place the batter in a baking pan.
- After this, Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow it to cool in the oven.
- It can be cut into pieces.
- Serve with maple syrup.