chocolate brownie recipe with ground almonds
Basic ingredients for chocolate brownie recipe with ground almonds
- 3 Eggs,
- 5 Tablespoons Melted Butter (75ml),
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla (5ml),
- 1 Cup Sugar (192g),
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt (3g),
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (77.5g),
- 1 Teaspoon Baking powder (5g),
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour (150g),
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
How to make chocolate brownie recipe with ground almonds
- Mix the eggs, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl. Add sugar and salt to combine. Add the cocoa powder. Now Mix in the almond flour and baking powder. Stir until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Now Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper or grease it. Place the butter in a pan. Smoothen out the top.
- After this, Bake at 350F for 30- 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Now Allow cooling in the pan for ten minutes. Then, take it out of the pan and let cool completely. Cut into rectangles.