Basic ingredients for chicken moussaka
- Brinjal 3
- Salt to flavor Pepper to try Pepper to tasting
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- chicken mix: Tomato puree 1 cup
- Chicken stock cube 3 tbsp
- Tomato paste 1 Oregano
- 2 Tsp Bechamel sauce
- 1 Tomato paste: Unsalted butter
- 100g All-purpose flour
- 6 tbsp milk
- 3 cup Salt to flavor Pepper to Nutmeg
- 1 tsp 1 cup Oregano
How to make chicken moussaka
- Slice the onion, brinjal, and potato into thin, round slices. Add salt and pepper to the vegetables. Add olive oil to a saucepan. Once the oil has melted, heat the vegetable and then set it aside.
- Add olive oil, bay leaf, onion, garlic, and saute until well. Mix in garam masala and nutmeg. Mix in the chicken, tomato puree, and tomato paste. Cook the mixture until it becomes dry. Mix in the oregano. Add butter to a separate pan.
- After this, the butter has melted, add the all-purpose flour one tablespoon at a time. Mix well until everything is combined. Be sure to avoid lumps. Now add 1/4 cup of milk at a time. Between each addition, stir continuously.
- Before adding the next amount of milk, make sure that it is fully absorbed.
- Mix in salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Next, add the grated cheddar cheese.
- Mix well and turn off the flame. Now Mix in the egg yolk until well combined. Use olive oil to grease a serving platter.
- Add the vegetables to the bottom layer. Next, add the chicken mixture. – Finish by assembling the top layer using bechamel sauce. You can also add mozzarella cheese to the top. Bake it for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Moussaka is now ready to be served