Basic ingredients for chicken cobbler
- 6 tbsp butter, melted and divided
- 4 cups cubed crusty Bread
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 medium sweet onions, sliced 1 (8oz. pkg. Freshly sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup buttermilk 1 (10 3/4 oz Cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup buttermilk 1 (10 3/4 oz.)
How to make chicken cobbler
- Melt 4 tbsp butter and mix with bread, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tbsp. Butter and saute the onions until golden. Sauté mushrooms for 5 minutes more.
- Mix in the soup, red peppers, and chicken. Stir frequently to avoid sticking.
- Now Spread the mixture in a 13×9-inch baking dish. Top it with the bread mixture. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, or until golden.