apple suet pudding
Basic ingredients for apple suet pudding
- 3 eggs, separated with
- a pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup (40g) all-purpose flour flour
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, and grated
- 1 cup (500ml), water
- 1 1/4 cups (250g) sugar
- 1 (43g) vanilla pudding (not instant pudding) little water 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons (200ml) whipping cream
How to make apple suet pudding
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C). Butter and flour the baking dish. Peel and grate the apples. Now Mix egg whites and a pinch of salt. Gradually add sugar.
- Gradually add egg yolks, one at a time. Gradually, add flour.
- Combine all ingredients well. After this, Mix the ingredients and pour them into a baking pan. Bake the mixture in the oven for 12 minutes. After this, Bring water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan.
- the water has boiled, and add the grated apples. Now Cook for 2-3 minutes until the apples are softened and their juices have released. Spread hot apples on top of the hot sponge cake while it is still warm. To give the sponge an apple flavor, add some water to the apples.
- Combine the pudding powder and some water. After this, Bring the water from which we have cooked the apples back to a boil and then add the pudding mixture.
- Continue to stir. After this, the pudding starts to thicken, take it off the heat. The pudding should be still runny. Serve it immediately over the apples. DRINK WHIPPING CREAM ON TOP OF THE PUDDING COOLS. The cake should be refrigerated for at least 4 hours. Serve it cold.