carrot and coriander soup
This is the perfect dish to prepare in cold weather, and it’s super easy to make.
Basic ingredients for carrot and coriander soup
- 500gm Carrots Potato
- 1 medium-sized white onion
- 1 medium-sized Ginger
- 2 cm Garlic, 2 cloves Fresh Coriander leaves
- Salt and Taste Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Vegetable Stock
- 500ml Cooking oil 2 tbsp
How to make carrot and coriander soup
- First of all, In a Your pressure cooker, heat the oil on medium flame. Add garlic, onions, ginger, and chili powder. Cook for 30 seconds. Add potatoes to the pressure cooker and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock, and bring it to a boil. Cover the pot and cook for 2 whistles. Blend the vegetables until smooth. You can add more stock/water if the soup becomes too thick.
- Let it simmer in a saucepan. Take it out and enjoy it while it’s still hot. If you don’t own a pressure cooker, boil the water in a saucepan for 15 minutes until the potatoes and carrots are tender.