apple and almond sponge
Basic ingredients for apple and almond sponge
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, optional
How to make apple and almond sponge
- First of all, In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, and oil. Mix flour, baking soda, and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- After this, Mix the flour mixture with the egg mixture until it is well combined.
- Add the nuts and apples to the flour mixture. Now Spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray to place the batter.
- Bake the cake at 350° for 40-45 mins. Let the cake cool, then dust the top with powdered sugar.