chicken and broccoli bake recipe
basic ingredients for chicken and broccoli bake recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ teasp,oon salt
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make chicken and broccoli bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13-inch pan with nonstick cooking oil.
- Place the chicken breasts in the pan. Cover with broccoli florets.
- Mix olive oil, butter, garlic, lemon juice, and lemon pepper in a small bowl. Serve chicken and broccoli with the sauce.
- After this, Bake the chicken in the oven for 35-40 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature between 165 and 165 degrees F.
- Now Take out of the oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and lemon zest.
- Serve immediately Salt and pepper to taste