recipe for spaghetti bolognese
In just 30 minutes, you can make this fast-track recipe for Bolognese-style meat sauce!
Basic Ingredients for recipe for spaghetti bolognese
- Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
- Finely chop one large onion
- Ground beef, 1 pound
- Oregano, 1 tablespoon dried
- Crushed tomatoes, 28 ounces
- Chop 3 cloves of garlic
- Tomato paste, 2 tablespoons
- Chop 1 good-sized handful of fresh parsley
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- ½ pound spaghetti
- For serving, grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese can be used
How do you make recipe for spaghetti bolognese
- Add the olive oil to a large pan over medium heat and cook the onions until slightly golden, about two to three minutes. Now Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- After the ground beef has been fried until it becomes fully cooked, and there is no pink showing at all on the meat (about 8 minutes), add the oregano and tomato paste.
- Add the tomatoes and parsley, and bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to low, and cook for 15 minutes (you can cook longer for a more intense flavor).
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain it top it with cheese (if using) and sauce.