gluten free strudel dough recipe
Basic ingredients for gluten free strudel dough recipe
- Two lbs bread flour
- 18 oz water
- 1/2 oz salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 oz vegetable oil
How to make gluten free strudel dough recipe
- First In a big bowl, mix flour, salt, eggs, and water. Mix the ingredients until you get a ball of dough.
- Apply oil to the dough and cover with plastic. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Use a flour pastry cloth to roll the dough. Hand-stretch the dough.
- Sprinkle butter on the dough and then sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Place the apples on one side of the dough and roll it. Butter can be used to make the roll stick.
- Bake at 375° until golden brown.
- Allow resting for 10 minutes. Mix in the powdered sugar, then cut.