tuna and sweetcorn sandwich filling recipe
- Tomato Ketchup
- Black pepper
- Powdered chili
How to make tuna and sweetcorn sandwich filling recipe
- To make a bawl, add sweetcorn and tuna
- Cut the onion, tomato, green chili, and cucumber.
- 12 tbsp chili powder, black pepper, and salt to the mixture
- Add some lemon juice to the mixture
- Add 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Mix well with a little tomato ketchup.
- Butter can be used if desired.
- You can fill the baguette with tuna and sweetcorn mixture. Take this baguette to work or on a picnic. Make sure you separate them.