easy chinese curry sauce recipe
Basic ingredients for easy chinese curry sauce recipe
- 2 liters of vegetable oils
- 600g onions
- 2 bulbs of garlic with skin
- 100g root ginger
- Anise 10 Star
- Three pieces of cinnamon bark
- Morrisons Own
- 3 spring onions
- 8 bay leaves
- 600g Malaysian curry powder, or Rajah mild Madras curry powder. This 400g pure creamed coconut powder 1/3 cup of MS is also available at some take-outs.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1/2 cup turmeric
- 1 kg plain flour
How to make easy chinese curry sauce recipe
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. After the onions turn golden brown, add the veg to the pot.
- It takes about 40 minutes. Next, remove all the vegetables and heat the oil. Next, add the spices. Once the oil has boiled, turn off the gas and add the flour. Next, heat the creamed coconut in small containers.
- Now It can be heated in the microwave for a few seconds. Add it to the paste and stir. Keep the gas at the lowest setting. Stir the paste now and again to prevent it from sticking. Keep stirring to make sure the spices and flour are well cooked.
- It may take up to an hour. Takeaways will continue stirring the paste for hours. The paste must be smooth and free from lumps. You can see in the video that the sauce is creamy.
- Once the oil has cooled completely, a layer of oil will remain.