cold lemon souffle
This mouthwatering souffle is the perfect ending to a delicious meal.
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup lemon rind Juice 1 lemon 1 cup whipped cream
How to make cold lemon souffle
- Mix 6 tablespoons of water in a bowl and add the gelatine.
- Now In a separate bowl, combine egg yolks, sugar, and vanilla essence. Fold in the egg yolk mixture and heat again.
- Mix the soaked gelatine with lemon juice and lemon rind to make the yolk mixture.
- With an electric blender, beat the yolk mixture with a double boiler. Fold in the whipped cream until well combined. Fold in more whipped cream until you have a smooth paste.
- Butter paper can be used to line a souffle dish’s rim. Then, fill the souffle dish with souffle.
- Refrigerate overnight.