cheese straws puff pastry mary berry
Basic ingredients for cheese straws puff pastry mary berry
- 2 sheets of ready-to-roll puff pastry thawed
- 250g grated red Leicester Cheese (your option)
- 250g grated mature Cheddar cheese (your option)
- 100g Parmesan Cheese (your option)
- 1 egg beaten or washed Recipe
How to make cheese straws puff pastry mary berry
- First of all, Place one sheet of pastry on a flat surface. Combine the grated cheeses and sprinkle over the pastry. After this, Place the second sheet of pastry on top.
- Press down hard and roll it over using a rolling pin. Divide into 10-12 strips. Each strip should be cut into strips, 10-12 in total.
- After resting the straws for 20 minutes, wash them with egg and sprinkle more cheese on top. Now Bake at 200°C for 10-20 minutes or until the straws are golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Serve stacked on aboard.