- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 10-12 roasted nuts
- 1/4 cup chopped jaggery
- 1/2 teaspoon green cardamom Powder
- 1 cup milk Pistachios for garnish Honey to drizzle
How to make aga porridge
- Slice the banana into rounds. The roasted almonds should be chopped roughly
- Now Dry roast the oats for 2 to 3 minutes, or until it turns golden brown and fragrant.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups water and mix. Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the oats become tender.
- Mix in jaggery and let it melt. Mix in green cardamom powder.
- Mix in most of the chopped roasted almonds. Mix until well combined. Reduce heat to low. Add milk. After this, Turn off the heat and transfer to serving bowls.
- Garnish with banana rounds and the remaining chopped roasted almonds. Add pistachios powder to the dish and drizzle honey. Serve immediately.