strawberry and cream cake
Basic ingredients for strawberry and cream cake
- Strawberry Crumble – 1 stick of butter (room temperature),
- 3 oz vanilla pudding mixture,
- 3 oz strawberry jello mix,
- 1 1/2 cup flour Ice cream – Choose the flavor you prefer
- Place the ice cream in a pan lined with parchment or foil. It may be necessary to melt the ice cream first. Now Allow freezing for at least six hours.
- Bake the layers of cake. Let cool, then wrap the cake in plastic and freeze/chill.
- Prepare icing by removing frozen cakes. If you are using store-bought frosting in a tub, whisk the icing for several minutes.
- After this, take the ice cream out of the freezer and put it in a bowl.
- After cake and ice cream have been stacked, spread a thin layer of icing all over the cake. Put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Strawberry crumble. Mix all ingredients until you have a sandy texture.
- Then, place the mixture on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes. Let cool and then crumble.
- After this, Take this cake out of the freezer and add the final layer of icing.
- Sprinkle crumble topping over the cake
- Optional: Add strawberry garnish and whip cream to the top of your cake.