mille feuille recipe
Basic ingredients for mille feuille recipe
- Mascarpone cream: 200g mascarpone (1/2 cup),
- 35g castor sugar/ powdered sugar(3 tbsp),
- 2-3 tsp vanilla -1 1/4 cup)
- Other:Strawberry jam, fresh strawberries, Pistachios
How to make mille feuille recipe
- Place the puff pastry sheets frozen on a baking sheet lined with Silpat parchment papers.
- To add weight to the puff pastry, top it with another Silpat parchment. This prevents puff pastry from puffing too much.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in a 180° oven or until golden brown.
- Let the puff pastry sheets cool.
- Mix the sugar, vanilla, and mascarpone cheese in a bowl until smooth. Add the whipped cream to the bowl and fold in gently.
- Spread strawberry jam on a puff pastry sheet. Pipe the vanilla cream onto the sheet and repeat the process.
- Serve with fresh-cut strawberries and pistachios!