simple chicken stir fry with noodles recipe
This quick and delicious recipe for Chicken Stir Fry Noodles is easy to make. It takes only 30 minutes to prepare and is full of delicious healthy vegetables.
Basic ingredients for simple chicken stir fry with noodles recipe
- 1 medium carrot (90g), chopped into thin stripes
- 1 red pepper (120g), chopped into thin sections
- 1 1/2 inches (4cm), fresh ginger (25g),
- finely minced 2 garlic cloves,
- finely diced 2 garlic cloves,
- finely chopped 2 medium green onions, chopped
- finely diced 2 garlic cloves
- finely cut 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 1 head Broccoli
- (2250g) fish/Oyster sauce
How to make simple chicken stir fry with noodles recipe
- cook noodles in boiling salted hot water. Now Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water. Add a bit of vegetable oil to the mixture. Keep aside until you are ready to use.
- Over medium-high heat, heat oil in a large wok.
- Toss in the chicken, and cook on high heat until it is golden. Stir in garlic and ginger, and fry for about 30 seconds.
- Stir-fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Keep stirring to ensure even cooking
- Stir together sugar, cooked noodles, and soy sauce.
- Serve immediately.