salmon and leek recipe
- Cut the salmon into halves
- Slice the leek
- Dice the garlic into small pieces
- Salt and, pepper
- Olive oil
- Oyster sauce
How to make salmon and leek recipe
- Fry the salmon on a medium heat pan for 1 minute. Salt and pepper are a must.
- In the same pan, saute garlic, rosemary and turmeric powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slowly add the oyster sauce and leeks to the saucepan. Cover and simmer for approximately 2 minutes.
- Before serving, mix the leeks and salmon together.