banana and choc chip muffins mary berry
These are the perfect chocolate chip banana muffins. They are soft and moist. These muffins are easy to make and require only a few ingredients. These banana muffins are the perfect choice for banana lovers.
Basic ingredients for banana and choc chip muffins mary berry
- 1 3/4 cups (220g), All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (100g), Brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 ripe medium Bananas
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp 100ml Vegetable oil
- 1 egg 1/4 cup (60ml), Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
How to make banana and choc chip muffins mary berry
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Now Mix flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl. Add cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Mix the bananas in a separate bowl. Add sugar to the mixture and mix until well combined. Add oil, milk, and vanilla to the bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Now Mix the flour mixture with the wet ingredients. Stir until combined. Add chocolate chips to the mixture and stir.
- Divide between 12 muffin cups. Bake for 17-20 min. Let cool