recipe for chicken and prawn paella
Make your paella at home. Piero shows us how to make this delicious dish using fresh ingredients. It’s quick and easy to make chicken and prawn paella at home. The flavors are incredible, so I highly recommend it.
Basic ingredients for recipe for chicken and prawn paella
- Piero uses boneless chicken breasts for his Diced Chicken
- Green and red peppers
- Green Beans
- Salt and pepper
How to make recipe for chicken and prawn paella
- First of all, cut the chicken into smaller pieces and then begin with the vegetable preparation.
- The peppers should be cut into small pieces. Make sure the Paella pan is hot and well-seasoned with extra virgin olive oil. To release the garlic’s flavor, press down on the bulbs.
- Start preparing the prawns. Pour some lemon juice on them, then mix the chopped parsley and prawns. Let the garlic cook for a while, then add some salt and some extra virgin oil to the pan. Now Stir the mixture and let it rest. Let the chicken cook until it is cooked. After this, the chicken is cooked, and add the vegetables that you have prepared.
- Stir it around and season with salt and pepper. To prepare the saffron: Heat some water in a small cup. Add the pure saffron to it. This will bring out the flavor that we will use to make the paella.
- Allow the paella to cook for a while, then remove the garlic. Add the rice to the pan. Once the rice is absorbed, heat a few more cups of water until the water reaches the top of the dish.
- The water will begin to boil and the rice will absorb it. Add the prawns to the water and let them cook for about 5-10 minutes.