mary berry thai pork curry
Basic ingredients for mary berry thai pork curry
- 2 cans of coconut milk
- 400g 2 tbsp green curry paste or thai red curry
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 tbsp fish marinade
- 1 tsp soft brown sugar
- 750g pork loin chops
- 1 piece red onion
- 1 pack baby corn
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2cm fresh ginger
- 2 heads, pak choi
- A small handful of coriander leaves (optional).
How to make mary berry thai pork curry
- Mix the coconut milk in a bowl. Add the chicken stock, curry paste, and peanut butter to the bowl.
- Take the pork and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Discard any fat.
- Cut the onion into small pieces. Chop the pepper and halve the baby carrots. Add the sauce to the chopped onions. Stir everything by crushing the garlic and finely grating the ginger.
- Cover the slow cooker with a lid. Now Cook on low for eight hours or high for 4 hours.
- After the curry has been properly cooked, shred it and then stir it until it is wilted. serve the curry with rice or noodles. Garnish with coriander leaves.