Basic Ingredients for stuffed aubergine
- 5 eggplants
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 minced garlic
- 4 tomatoes violet basil
- 1 cup chopped parsley Sugar dill
How to make stuffed aubergine
- Peel the eggplants in half and then cut the middle using a knife.
- Place them in a pan. Olive oil can be used to grease 5 eggplants. Salt the eggplants.
- Bake 450 deg F (230 degC) for 20 minutes.
- After this, In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oils. Add 2 cups chopped onions, 1 chopped garlic clove, and 2 cups jalapeno pepper.
- Add 3 tomatoes and 4 violet basil to the mix.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes. Mix 1 cup chopped parsley with 1 teaspoon salt after cooking.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the eggplants. Place the filling evenly between each eggplant.
- Bake stuffed eggplants at 450 deg (230 degC) for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy the eggplant with the dill.