sharp lemon cheesecake recipe
A light, creamy Greek yogurt cheesecake with tart lemon. This spring dessert is perfect! If you need to make it gluten-free, use gluten-free graham crackers.
Basic ingredients for sharp lemon cheesecake recipe
- Crumb 300g gluten-free graham crackers
- 5 teaspoons butter melted Lemon Cheesecake
- 24 OZ cream cheese (3 boxes)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 4 large eggs
How to make sharp lemon cheesecake recipe
- Crust Add the graham crackers and pulse until you get crumbs. Combine the melted butter and the crumbs. Place the crumbs in a 9-inch springform cake pan.
- Cheesecake:Add the cream cheese to a bowl in a food processor. Process until softened. Stop scraping the bowl when necessary.
- Mix the Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and lemon juice. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. Scrape sides as needed.
- Mix the eggs with the milk and continue to process the mixture until it is smooth.
- Now Spread the cheesecake batter on top of the crust. Place foil on top of the springform pan.
- For 1 hour and 30 minutes, heat the Sharp Superheated steam wall oven to steam/bake in the water bath set at 265 for the Steam/Bake function.
- After the cheesecake has been baked, let it cool and then chill in the refrigerator for up to 3 hours or overnight before slicing.