mary berry lemon cheesecake made with jelly
Basic ingredients for mary berry lemon cheesecake made with jelly
- 75gm Marie biscuits/ Digestive Biscuit
- 25gm, or as required Butter
- 1 Liter Milk
- 3 tablespoon Vinegar/Lemon Juice
- 70 gm Whipping Cream
- 100 gm Powdered sugar
- 85 gram jello jelly powder
- 2 lemon Handful of mint Leaves
How to make mary berry lemon cheesecake made with jelly
- Heat the milk in a saucepan. Add Vinegar or lemon zest to the milk just before it boils. Transfer the milk to a soup strainer lined using a thin cotton cloth. The whey should be separated.
- The paneer should be cleaned with a cotton cloth and rinsed with water. Add some water to the paneer, and then put it in a mixing jar. Churn for some time. Blend 2 tablespoons or 20 grams of whipping cream until smooth. Cream cheese is ready.
- It should be stored in an airtight container. Make a powder by putting the biscuits in a blender. Mix in butter. Make a layer of butter and biscuits in a springform container lined with parchment paper. Now Allow cooling in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Take 2 lemon zest and place them in a bowl. Blend until smooth. Blend in 5 tablespoons of powdered sugar. Blend in 50 grams of whipping cream until the mixture becomes light, creamy, and thick. It can be enhanced with lemon zest and 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- In a saucepan, heat 1/2 cup of water. Combine agar-agar with one teaspoon of sugar. Boil for some time till jelly dissolves. Mint leaves can be crushed and strained into a bowl. Mix 2 tablespoons sugar with 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
- Add 3 tablespoons of agar solution to the mixture and let it sit for 10 minutes, or until the jelly sets. Mix the remaining agar solution into cream cheese. Add the jelly to the cream cheese in small pieces. Spread the mixture over the biscuit crust layer. Refrigerate it for at least 6 hours. Gently unmould. Serve with mint leaves and lemon slices. Serve chilled. Enjoy this mary berry lemon cheesecake made with jelly.