mary berry roast sirloin
This easy-to-follow recipe will teach you how to perfectly cook steak. It involves searing steak in a skillet over the stove and then baking it in the oven.
Basic ingredients for mary berry roast sirloin
- 2 beef steaks at least 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup black pepper
- 1/2 cup white pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
How to make mary berry roast sirloin
- Let steaks cool in the refrigerator without any packaging.
- To coat each side, rub the olive oil on both sides. After this, In a small bowl, combine the onion powder, salt, and pepper. The rub mixture should be applied to both sides of the steaks.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Heat a large, oven-safe skillet on high heat until it’s smoking hot. Sear the steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side in the hot skillet. Turn the steak over onto its side, and then sear the fat.
- To finish cooking, place the skillet with the seared steaks inside it in the oven. After this, The steaks should be removed from the oven five minutes before they reach the desired doneness or 130° F for medium-rare.
- As the steaks cook, combine butter and garlic in a small bowl with a fork.
- After this, the steaks have been removed from the grill place 1 tablespoon of butter on top. Now Let the steaks rest for 10 minutes before you cut into them. As the steak rests, it will continue to heat up by approximately 5 degrees.