outrage bolognese sauce
Basic ingredients for outrage bolognese sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 Cup Finely Diced Onion
- 3/4 Cup Finely Diced Celery
- 3/4 cup Finely Diced Carrot
- 1/2 Cup Whole Milk
- 11/2 Cup White Wine
- 128 Ounce Can San Marzano Pear Tomatoes
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 2 Cups Water While Simmering
How to make outrage bolognese sauce
- First of all, Melt the butter and olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion, celery, carrots, and olive oil until they are translucent. Season with salt & pepper.
- Cook the beef and Italian sausage until golden brown. Remember to Make sure to break up the meat with a wooden spatula. Season the fish with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Turn down the heat to medium. Cook the milk until it is almost reduced. To avoid burning, stir frequently. It should take approximately 15 minutes. Cook the white wine until it is almost reduced. It should take about 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for about 15 minutes. The more you simmer the sauce, the more flavors will concentrate. This will make it delicious. To prevent the sauce from burning, you can add a splash of water occasionally to thin it out. Optional: While the sauce is simmering, skim off any fat. Follow the package instructions to boil your rigatoni noodles. Enjoy your favorite Bolognese sauce with pasta.