steak recipe with mushroom sauce
Are you missing your favorite chicken steak even though the restaurants are closed? We can help! A perfectly cooked chicken steak served with mushroom sauce. This complete meal will satisfy all your dining out needs! You’ll never forget the unique flavor of 7up when you add it to your mushroom sauce.
Basic ingredients for steak recipe with mushroom sauce
- 7up mushroom steak
- Ingredients for steak: Chicken fillets 4
- Salt and Taste
- Black Pepper 1 tsp oil 1 tbsp
- Ingredients to make the mushroom sauce: 1 cup cream
- 1 cup Mushroom pieces
- 1 cup 7up 1 Cup Demi-glace powder
- 3/4 tbsp Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt and Taste
- Oregano 1 tbsp
- Butter1 tbsp
- Ingredients for mashed potatoes are: 1/2 kg Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp Sideline vegetables: Carrots 1 Cup
- Broccoli 1/2 cup Peas
- 1/2 Cup Fresh beans 6-7
- Salt to Taste
- Black pepper 1/4 teaspoon
How to make steak recipe with mushroom sauce
- for chicken filets: Combine chicken fillets with oil, salt, black pepper, and oil in a bowl. Let it marinate for between 10 and 15 minutes. Grill the marinated chicken pieces on each side for about 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- for mushroom sauce: Heat butter in a saucepan. Add garlic, and cook for 1 minute. Next, add the mushrooms to the pan and cook on medium-low heat for about 1 to 2 minutes. Next, add milk, black pepper, and salt. Finally, cook for about 1 to 2 minutes. Mix 7up with the milk mixture and let it cook for about 2 to 3 minutes. Add cream and mix well. Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until desired consistency. Now your mushroom sauce is ready. Set aside.
- for making cheesy potatoes: Heat butter, milk, and cheese in a saucepan. Stir until well combined. Mix in the mashed potatoes and black pepper. Continue to stir until the potatoes are tender and fluffy. Now your mashed potatoes are ready. Set aside.
- for vegetables: Heat water in a saucepan. Once the water boils, turn off the flame. After two minutes, add the carrots. Next, add the peas, broccoli, and French beans. Toss the blanched vegetables, salt, and black pepper in a saucepan. Cook on high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes. Assemble: Place the grilled chicken fillet on a plate and drizzle with mushroom sauce. Serve with mashed potatoes, and vegetables.