Basic ingredients for mince tarts
- 1 Onion (medium chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic(crushed)
- 250g Ground Beef
- 1 cup tomato blend
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Flakes (roasted and crushed)
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
how tto make mince tarts
- Heat 23 tbsp olive oil in a large saucepan to cook the mince filling.
- Stir fry onion and garlic, then add the mince.
- Cook for 34 more minutes. Mix tomato mixture, salt, chili powder, and turmeric. Let it simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Add fresh coriander, capsicum, and flour after 6 minutes. Cook for 2 minutes. The filling is ready for tarts.
- After this, Roll out a piece of pizza dough and place it on a baking tray. Press down from the middle.
- Make sure to keep the dough thicker than the sides. Place mince filling in the middle. – Brush the sides of the dish with egg yolk. Optional: Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Bake at low heat for 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven. After baking, brush the butter on top and enjoy it hot. You are now ready to make Mince Tarts.