gluten free sponge cake recipe
You only need cups of ingredients to make this very delicious, healthy, soft, and fluffy cake.
Basic ingredients for gluten free sponge cake recipe
- One the nd half-cup Almond flour
- Half cup Sugar
- One tbsp vanilla essence
- Four tbsp milk (use if the batter is too thick )
- Two tbsp sliced Almond (optional)
- Two tbsp sliced Pistachio (optional)
- Four Eggs Pinch Salt
How to make gluten free sponge cake recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 350F/180C.
- Separate the yolk whites and yolks. Combine yolk with sugar, and beat until light and fluffy.
- Mix in Almond flour and vanilla essence until combined. Remember If the batter becomes too thick, add milk.
- Mix the egg whites in a clean bowl until they form soft peaks.
- Mix the egg whites into the batter. Don’t overmix.
- Bake the batter in a greased pan for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Now Let the cake cool for about 15 minutes.