mary berry gluten free sponge cake recipe
You only need cups of ingredients to make this very delicious, healthy, soft, and fluffy cake.
Basic ingredients for mary berry gluten free sponge cake recipe
- One the nd half-cup Almond flour
- Half cup Sugar
- One tbsp vanilla essence
- Four tbsp milk (use if the batter is too thick )
- Two tbsp sliced Almond (optional)
- Two tbsp sliced Pistachio (optional)
- Four Eggs Pinch Salt
How to make mary berry gluten free sponge cake recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 350F/180C.
- Separate the yolk whites and yolks. Combine yolk with sugar, and beat until light and fluffy.
- Mix in Almond flour and vanilla essence until combined. Remember If the batter becomes too thick, add milk.
- Mix the egg whites in a clean bowl until they form soft peaks.
- Mix the egg whites into the batter. Don’t overmix.
- Bake the batter in a greased pan for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Now Let the cake cool for about 15 minutes.