Aubergine lasagna, a traditional Italian dish, can be made without the use of the oeveryday aubergine lasagne
Basic ingredients for everyday aubergine lasagne
- 2 chopped onions
- 5 cloves
- 1.5 teaspoons of mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon red chilly powder
- salt, 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup, and 1/2 cup sugar.
How to make everyday aubergine lasagne
- Add oil to a saucepan and fry 2 chopped onions until golden brown. Marinara sauce Heat water in a saucepan. Once it has boiled, add 5 tomatoes to the pot and turn off the heat. After 10 minutes, remove the skin from the tomatoes and purée them.
- Add oil and 5 cloves of chopped garlic to a saucepan. Fry until golden brown. After this, add 1 chopped onion, and fry until golden brown. Add tomato puree.
- Mix 1.5 teaspoons of mixed herbs, 1 teaspoon red chilly powder salt, 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup, and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Let it thicken. Layer the lasagna on a greased baking tray. Add 2 tablespoons of marinara sauce to the roasted aubergine pieces.
- grate mozzarella cheese place fried onions. Repeat the process. In the end, sprinkle grated cheese and sauce on top.
- Heat a large Kadai for five minutes. Place the baking tray on a plate and cover it with a lid. Cook for 20 minutes at medium heat. Serve hot