chicken thigh casserole
Basic ingredients for chicken thigh casserole
- 3 Medium Potatoes
- 1 Medium Onion
- 3 Carrots
- 3 Strands Green Onions
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Water or Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Rice of choice
How to make chicken thigh casserole
- Peel the onion, carrots, and potatoes and cut them into rings.
- Next, you’ll need a large casserole pan. Drain the vegetables and then add the rice to them.
- Add crushed garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- After this, Mix the cream of mushroom soup and water in a small bowl. Then, pour it over the vegetables.
- Next, evenly combine your chicken thighs with more sea salt and black pepper, and top with chopped green onions. Cover with foil wrap.
- For 1.30 minutes, place in a 350°F oven. Halfway through, remove the foil wrap and let it turn golden brown. Then, for the final 15 minutes, wrap foil again until it is done. This meal can be prepared in a slow cooker.
- Follow the steps above, then put the lid on. cooking!