mary berry apple and lemon tart
Lemon Apple Pie at Home is made from an all-butter crust and filled with fresh lemon filling and layers of fresh fruits. Nothing smells better than fresh fruit pie!
Basic ingredients for mary berry apple and lemon tart
- For the Crust: 2 cups (3000g) of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (300g), sour cream
- 1 Stick (100-113g), unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons (30g), corn starch
- 1/2 cup 120g granulated sugar
- 3 large, fresh lemons, peeled, sliced into thin rounds with the seeds removed.
- 4-5 Granny Smith apple
How to make mary berry apple and lemon tart
- First of all, Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until they are well combined.
- After this, Divide this dough into 2 pieces and then wrap it with plastic wrap. Chill in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- The dough should be rolled into a half-inch ball.
- Place the apples on the base of your dough by peeling, core, and slicing them. Blend the peeled and sliced oranges, corn starch, and sugar until smooth.
- Place the lemon filling in a bowl and then grate the remaining dough.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes in the preheated oven
- Now Let the pie cool for at least an hour before cutting.