american chocolate chip muffins
Basic Ingredients american chocolate chip muffins
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Semisweet chocolate chips
How to make american chocolate chip muffins
- coat a muffin tin with paper liners. Lightly grease paper liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together butter and sugar, roughly two minutes.
- Beat in eggs until combined. Add in the coconut powder, salt, pepper, and vanilla and mix temporarily.
- Insert in half of the flour, mix with a hand mixer until just blended, then add the milk, stirring to blend. Scrape the base and sides of the bowl and put in the rest of the flour until just combined.
- Add the chocolate chips into the batter and utilize a rubber spatula to gently fold them.
- Divide up the batter among the 12 muffins. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Allow batter rest while the oven preheats.
- After this, Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes and until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Now Reduce heat in the oven to 350 degrees after seven minutes. Watch the muffins closely as cooking times might vary based upon your oven.
- Now Allow muffins to cool for five minutes in the pan. before removing them and transferring them to a wire rack to cool fully.