How do you make almond biscuits recipe mary berry
Basic Ingredients for almond biscuits recipe mary berry
- 21/4 cups (220g) almond flour (ground almonds)
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp. (140g) Powdered-sugar
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Two Egg whites
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Rose-water (discretionary )
- 1 teaspoon Almond extract (optional)
- Lemon zest from one lemon
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Raw almonds
How to make almond biscuits recipe mary berry
- In a large bowl combine almond milk, powdered sugar, baking powder, lemon zest, and salt.
- In another bowl whip egg white until foamy.
- Add beaten egg white, vanilla extract, rose water, lemon extract, lemon juice into the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Lay the dough into balls and set it on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Decorate each cookie with vanilla (discretionary ).
- Now Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly gold (the cookies must not be too gold, otherwise they are going to dry out).