lemon and thyme pork stuffing
Easy and delicious Lemon Thyme Pork Chops recipe with only a few ingredients. These are perfect for parties!
Basic ingredients for lemon and thyme pork stuffing
- 2 x 6-8 oz. Bone-in Pork Chops (3/4-1″ thick)
- 4-6 cloves of Garlic Minced or Grated
- 1 TBsp Fresh Thyme, with the leaves removed from their stems and chopped 1 Tbsp
- Olive Oil 1/4 teaspoon
- Black Pepper 3/8 tsp
- Salt 1 Tbsp
- Butter 1 Lemon, chopped
How to make lemon and thyme pork stuffing
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, thyme, and black pepper in a bowl. Add 1/4 of lemon juice. Allow the pork chops to rest for about 15-20 minutes before you rub the mixture on them.
- Place the pork chops in the oven while they rest. To get the skillet super hot, let it sit in the oven for 20 mins.
- Now Place the skillet on the burner and heat on medium heat. Place the skillet on the burner. Add the butter. After this, the butter has melted, and add the pork chops.
- Let them sear for two minutes on each side.
- Half of the lemon should be sliced and placed around the pan. One slice for each chop.
- Add any extra thyme sprigs to the skillet and arrange them.
- Place the skillet with the pork chops in the oven.
- Either use a ThermoPro temperature probe to set the desired temperature at 145°F or you can check the temperature with a ThermoPro instant thermometer after 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature has reached 145°F.
- After this, take the pork chops out of the pan and cover them with aluminum foil for about 10-15 minutes.
- Give the rest of the lemon juice a good squeeze over the pork chops and in the pan.
- Serve the pork chops by dicing them.