How to make chocolate almond cake recipe is a simple way and unique method
- Five eggs
- 120 grams granulated sugar
- 160 grams all-purpose flour
- One tsp baking powder (can be skipped if you don’t have any left)
- Forty grams melted butter
For the filling
- 160 grams of chocolate buttercream or frosting of your choice (can also be whipped cream)
- Forty grams roasted chopped almonds (I had whole almonds that I blanched to peel easily, gave a quick pan roast, and chopped)
For the glaze
- Hundred grams of dark chocolate (can be bittersweet chocolate chips or a dark chocolate bar)
- 200 ml sweetened condensed milk
How to make a chocolate almond cake recipe?
In a large bowl, put five eggs by check and stair by beating. Keep beating over a pot of hot water add 120 grams granulated sugar of little by little. Sift in 160 gr all-purpose flour and properly combine into this wet ingredients mixture.
Add one tsp of baking powder and forty grams melted butter and mix well. Take a nine-inch round shape baking mold and in that, we will put parchment paper and grease it with butter.
We will transfer this batter into the baking mold and tap it with our hands. Bake in the oven for twenty to twenty-five minutes at preheated170 ° c. After bake let it cool completely and unmold.
cut them into two layers. Now we are making filling in a large bowl, add 160 grams chocolate buttercream or frosting of your choice (can also be whipped cream).
Add forty gr roasted chopped almonds (I had whole almonds that I blanched to peel easily, gave a quick pan roast, and chopped) and mix it. Spread this filling mixture into 1st layer at the top.
Put the second layer in this mixture to the top. For the glaze, melt a hundred gr dark chocolate (can be bittersweet chocolate chips or a dark chocolate bar) .mix in 200 ml sweetened condensed milk and spread this melted chocolate mixture into the cake top.
Decorate with some chopped almonds let it chill in the fridge until the glaze sets. Now chocolate almond cake recipe is ready to enjoy it.