corned beef hash recipe mary berry
Today, we will be making a corned beef hash. This hearty breakfast recipe can be made with leftover corned meat or canned corned steak. This dish is simple to prepare. I use only a small amount of Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and paprika.
Basic ingredients for corned beef hash recipe mary berry
- 12oz Canned CORNED BEEF
- 1 med ONION
- 2 Tbsp WORCESTERSHIRE
- 1 teaspoon PAPRIKA
- 1 teaspoon CARAWAY SEEDS (optional).
How to make corned beef hash recipe mary berry
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. While I prepare the rest of the ingredients, I prefer to sear and slice my corned beef in a skillet. Now The corned beef that comes in a can is already cooked.
- However, the sear adds flavor to the dish. Set aside the seared beef. Add diced potatoes. You can cut potatoes uniformly.
- The potatoes can be skinned if you wish, but why? It is easier to not skin potatoes.
- The skin is also good. Sauté potatoes for five minutes. You can stir the dish every once in a while, but not too often.
- Continue to saute for 5 more minutes. Cook for 5 more minutes. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Mix the corned beef in the skillet. Now Turn the skillet to medium heat and cook for 5-10 minutes or until you are satisfied with the result.