cappuccino creme brulee
Basic Ingredients for cappuccino creme brulee
- 2 tsp Nescafe gold
- 6 tbsp Castor Sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 700ml NESTLE Evaporated Milk
- 5 tsp cornmeal
- Serving suggestion: Nescafe Gold coffee
How to make cappuccino creme brulee
- Combine the Nescafe Gold and 1 tablespoon of hot water in a small bowl. Mix the coffee until it is fully dissolved. Allow cooling.
- Mix the 3 tablespoons of castor sugar, NESTLE Ideal Milk, cornflour, and egg yolks in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir to combine. The mixture should be microwaved on high for 10 minutes. Stir once in a while.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins once it is smooth and thick.
- tips: You can also use small bowls and espresso mugs if you don’t own ramekins.
- Place the puddings on a sheet of cling film and gently press it down until it touches the tops.
- tips: Cling-film prevents skins from forming on the puddings. 5. Once you are ready for the puddings to be served, take off the cling film. Sprinkle the rest of the castor sugar evenly on top.
- Heat a spoon on an open flame. Place the sugar coating onto the spoon.
- After The sugar will begin to melt and turn a golden color.
- Enjoy with Nescafe gold coffee.