banana and blueberry muffins mary berry
Today’s recipe is simple and can be enjoyed any time of the year. These muffins will make you fall in love. Their softness and sweetness will make them irresistible. I hope you enjoy this recipe. Please leave a comment below.
Basic ingredients for banana and blueberry muffins mary berry
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cups regular sugar
- 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs (room temp)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
How to make banana and blueberry muffins mary berry
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin tins using paper liners. Dry ingredients: In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Blueberries can be prepared by adding blueberries to a bowl with 2 tablespoons of flour. Toss the mixture well.
- Make Batter by beating Unsalted butter, Sugar, Eggs, Over-ripe bananas, and Milk until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture (dry ingredients) and Vanilla Extract to the bowl. Mix well.
- Mix in the blueberries and stir well.
- After this, Use an ice cream scoop to spoon the batter into prepared muffin pans.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- After this, Allow cooling completely before removing from the pan.