pavlova wreath pear
Pavlova, a meringue-based dessert made with egg whites and sugar, is also known as Pavlova. The Pavlova has a crispy exterior and soft, fluffy clouds inside. This Pavlova Recipe will show you how to make it.
Basic ingredients for pavlova wreath pear
- 6 Egg Whites
- 1 1/2 Cups | 250g Castor Sugar or Super Fine Sugar
- 2 tsp Corn Flour | Corn Starch
- 1 tsp White Vinegar Whipped Cream and Fruit to serve
How to make pavlova wreath pear
- First of all, In a stand mixer, whip the egg whites to stiff peaks. The sugar can be added one tablespoon at a while the mixer runs at high speed.
- Now Continue this process until all the sugar has been incorporated. The meringue should be beaten for another 5-7 minutes at high speed.
- Mix in the vinegar and cornflour. Continue mixing for about 30 seconds until it is well combined.
- Place the pavlova on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Shape into a 9 inch or 23 cm disc. 260F oven for 1 hour and 5 minutes. After the pavlova is baked, let it cool in the oven for at least 4-5 hours or overnight. Serve the pavlova with fresh fruit and whipped cream.