fish pie broccoli
This bread is super delicious and filled with a delicious filling
Basic ingredients for fish pie broccoli
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- For the dough: mix the following ingredients and allow it to form bubbles 3/4 cup warm milk
- 11/2 teaspoon Yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1 egg 3/4th to 1 cup warm water to bind dough Salt (optional), according to your taste Olive Oil to add to the dough before it rises
- Filling: 4 cups boiled chicken shredded
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese
- 1 8 oz cube cream cheese
- 1/2 cup jalapenos salt to your taste
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 4 Tbsp fresh cilantro
- 3 cups broccoli chopped
- 1/2 of a yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 an orange bell pepper
- 1 egg (for the egg wash)
- 2 whole peppercorns in the eye (optional).
How to make fish pie broccoli
- The dough should be bounded and allowed to rise. Next, add the softened cream cheese (or sour cream) and stir it together. Finally, add the jalapenos. Mix well.
- Mix in the salt and pepper. This will ensure that the cream mixture is well incorporated before adding the vegetables. Now add all the vegetables and cheese. After this, Bake for one hour or until golden brown. Enjoy!